Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Teacher Gifts

I have attempted to make a full fledged effort to treat my teachers to a little something out of the ordinary.  I have three teachers, so a $20 investment on a teacher quickly becomes $60.  This year I have had amazing! teachers and want to make sure they remember my kiddos and truly know that I appreciate everything they do for my kids.  I decided that little small items couple with a couple handmade and personalized gifts would do the trick (honestly, I don't know they even notice....but it makes me feel good!)  So, for Valentine's Day  I found these apple shaped Hersey's pieces, got them each a bag of M&M's, found some super cute and very inexpensive stationary items @ Michael's (a large clothes pin, a decorative box of note paper, a matching pen and small clip board for post-it notes, and then I topped it off with my homemade item!  I bought these tiny frames for $1.50 each, cut out some scrapbook paper to line the frame and used the cricut to cut out the first letter of their last name!  After I put the frame together I decorated the covering/glass area with little crystals studs just to fancy it up!

I am in love with how these turned out and will doing another for myself when the desk space finally gets put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment