Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Dollar Tree Christmas Village!

I have always wanted one of those light up tiny villages with the little houses and shops and the little people.  I find the cost to build such a town to be very much out of my reach!  Last weekend, we were shopping the clearance racks for next year's Halloween (decorating a home is expensive lol) and wondered into a Dollar Tree.  They, like the rest of the world, had their Christmas merchandise out on Nov 1st.

On a little end cap on our way out I found the small pieces to a Christmas Village.   With everything just a $1....how could I pass this up?!?

I spent all of $20 and got all of this.....




Cute isn't it?!?  None of the pieces light up BUT I can afford to get one or two to complete the look and be VERY happy :D

Next on my list....a Faux Fireplace....this is going to be FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment