Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day Three Teacher Appreciation Week: Keep Calm and Teach On!

This is probably my favorite teacher gift to date!  So much so that I have been considering making more for the teachers I have worked with in the past with my kiddos!  (But sshh, don't tell them!)

I saw post after post of the "Keep Calm and Teach On" printables all over Pinterest.  I however, have this tick that makes want to do my own my thing....so I put my own twist on the ever popular saying string!

I broke out my Cricut Machine and used the basic font provided for free with the Cricut Craftroom software and cut out the letters I needed to make the sign.

"Keep Calm" and "Teach On" were cut at the 1.75 inch default height and the "and" was cut at the 1.25 inch default.  I found the cutest teacher themed scrap book paper to back these phrases and did a different one for each of my teachers!


I really hope they love them as much as I do!

~Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment