Friday, May 10, 2013

The Final Day of Teacher Appreciation!

I have always had a special place in my heart for my children's teachers.  If not for them, my child would be lost...hell, I'd be lost without them!

On the final day of Teacher Appreciation Week, I had the kids pick out a cup for their teacher.  We then filled it with little goodies to get their summer off to a fun a start!  We got bubbles, sunscreen, hair ties, foot lotion and soak (for sandal feet), and gift card to Sonic (to fill their cup up).

I also attached a heart felt note telling each teacher why I appreciated them and thanked them for making teaching their life.  This is the least I could do and no cute Pinterest inspired project or decor piece will ever express how much these women (and men on occasion) mean to me!

Here are some photos of the cups and the content!



Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
`~Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment