Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Reaching out to Etsy!

Two weeks ago, I opened up an Etsy shop!  My first (and currently only) item listed is the Baseball Wreath I posted about not too long ago.  So far I have sold two (both still need to be made) and I have learned that I seriously under sold myself!!  Balls are a lot more expensive that I thought they were and used balls are tons harder to come by than I anticipated!!

I am trying to figure out how much more I should charge for the wreaths to keep the price fair but the profits worth the time and effort.  I found some other Etsy shops that sell very similar items and charge tons more than I do.  I think that I am going to get these two out, take down the add, change a few things and repost for slightly more money.

Turning my passions into a paycheck has been one the harder things I have done to date.  I just need to find something else (rather, several else's) to get on the shop!

To find the Etsy shop, go HERE!


~Have a great day!
Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment