Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snow Day on Party Day!!!

We have a snow today...the day our winter parties at school were scheduled for!!!  The kids will not be able to do their gift exchanges...our district does not have school scheduled for tomorrow so we can make it up...and I have three AMAZING teacher gifts that they won't get until after the holidays!  All is good tho....I have a plan to have these parties (or at least the gift exchange) when we come back after the first of the year...I don't want to see parents' hard earned, well spent money go to waste!  In the meantime, I learned last minute that my oldest son's two best friends have purchased him a gift....so, at some point in the very near future, I have to put together a "cool" inexpensive gift for them and then met up with their parents! 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment