Monday, February 11, 2013

Non-Sloppy Joes!

Oh my Goodness!  These things are amazing!  I was turned on to these by a fellow Facebook friend (feel free to identify yourself ;) and I wish I would have made these sooner!

The recipe is SUPER easy!
What you will need:
1. Sloppy Joe Mix (I use Manwich, cause it is my favorite) You will need one lb of mix per can of bisquits
2. Can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (I used 2 cans of the Wheat)
3. A knife to cut a "pocket" in the bisquit

4. A spoon to scoop the mix into the pocket

5. A cookie sheet to cook them on!


Pre-heat your oven to 360 degrees, prepare your sloppy joe mix as normal, cut pockets in your un-cooked biscuits, fill them with the prepared sloppy joe mix, pitch the cut closed and cook the stuffed bisquits for about 10 minutes!


My family LOVED them!  They are already asking when we are going to have these again!

Happy Eating!
~Brandie


No comments:

Post a Comment