Thursday, February 21, 2013

Things to do in/with the Snow!

I hate the cold!!  So, my kids rarely experience outside snow fun with their momma (not that they mind too much....they hate the cold just as much as I do!).

However, I have got to get them out of the house (I am already going crazy with their cabin fever!).  My babies are active little things (thanks to a life of year round sports and activities)!  So, to encourage them to get outside, I came up with a list of things they can do OUTSIDE!

1. Frozen Bubbles!  Any temp under 32 degrees F will freeze bubbles!  Way cool!  We have three of those colored bubbles by Crayola (my daughter is NOT spoiled, ha, who am I kidding!).




2. Snow Grafetti!  Water squirt bottles/water guns filled with water and a couple of drops of food coloring!  Paint away my babies!

3. Tic-Tac-Toe!  Simple and something we all should of thought of a LONG time ago!

4. Snowman building contest (they don't know everyone is a winner!)


Inside play is important....and the last thing I want is for them to stuck to that dang TV all day and evening!











So, we bring the snow inside!  Tiny snowmen and house on my toweled covered table!

And, of course snow ice cream!!!

~Enjoy the Snow-IN!
Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment