Thursday, January 24, 2013

3-D Disney Princess Table Decor!

I have decided to post the projects for my daughter's birthday as I get them finished (instead of waiting until the end like I did for my son's a few weeks ago.)  My daughter turns 4....that's right 4! on Sunday!  We are having a princess themed party with 5 of her closest friends and frankly....I am very stoked about this party!



The first project that I have tackled and finished in preparation for the party this Sunday is the table top decor pieces.  I found these FREE 3-D paper crafts on Disney's website that are much more affordable than buying something in the store.  I didn't do them all...because frankly, these took FOREVER to do.  I cut each piece with an exacto knife and then glued them all together.  It took about 45 minutes to complete each princess/character.  So, if this is something you want to do....choose carefully, enlist help, and create a good sized time frame to get them done....you'll need breaks!

Here is the link for the main page of princess paper crafts.  These are the "3-D" crafts.  I did Rapunzel, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Snow White, Fairy Godmother, Ariel (as a mermaid), Gus the mouse, and Jacque the mouse.  I have the print outs to Flounder and the little green guy from Tangled...but these two are not colored...you have to do the coloring yourself....so I have not yet decided if I am going to dedicate any more time to this....I have a lot to do!   I will update this post with a picture of the pieces at the party so that you can see my vision once it comes to light! 

~Enjoy!
Brandie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job! And, great idea thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete